As I have developed a cold, I’m being fuzzier than usual.
So I asked Russell J Turner to remind me how to write a Googleseed poem, alt-found-poetry, to help me out with today’s challenge.
These are his guidelines:
0) Choose a seed phrase/title/first line in any way you see fit
1) Feed that into Google search
2) Go to the first suggested page and pick a phrase from that page for the next line
3) Feed that phrase into Google
4) Repeat until looping occurs (i.e you get sent back to the same page)
This is my offering for today.
There is no cure for the common cold,
but there’s technology to make things like iPads.
I have finally found a device that could:
I was so impressed that I bought another, full price.
Was amazed how good the picture was
but it’s only the latter that is interesting.
The temple is a place where we can find peace –
peace is a common thing.
A thing for me? It is a common thing.
A common thing.
As a bonus, here’s a screenshot of the first search, a found poem in itself.